Dr. Steven Hever
I am proud that our office sets a new standard for dentistry. I am committed to the quality and consistency of care to our clientele, starting from your first phone call. Our team is handpicked to provide the finest, most professional care, with a very personalized touch. We really love what we do!
I am a biocompatible dentist, restoring smiles using BPA free materials rather than the toxic chemicals used in traditional dentistry. Digital X-rays allow us to eliminate the need for hazardous waste, and a 90% reduction in radiation compared to analog X-rays.
I am fortunate to love my craft of perfecting smiles. But when not in the office, my passions are surfing and playing the guitar. I was in a band in high school that became pretty famous – in fact, a household name – after adding new members a few years later. I played water polo and swam competitively in Calabasas High School and later UC Santa Barbara. After earning a BS in Biology, I went on to attend the one of the top dental schools in the nation, University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. Upon graduating I practiced in a prestigious Beverly Hills office before opening our Westlake Village office.
We look forward to your beautiful smile!
~ Dr. Steven Hever, Westlake Village Cosmetic Dentist
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California State Dental Association (CDA)
- Member of Westlake Village Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry for Excellence in Dentistry (AGD)
- ICOI (International Congress on Oral Implantology
- AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry)
- IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology)
- Member of Mercury Safe Dentists Organization
- Graduate of Seattle Institute for Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Graduate of the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA
- Graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara B.S. Biology/Pharmacology
- Los Angeles Pediatric Oral Health Access Program Ambassador
- President of the CVAD (Conejo Valley Academy of Dentistry)
- Part Time Faculty at USC School of Dentistry
Dr. Justin Stout
After completing his degree in Biology from Brigham Young University, Dr. Stout received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Tufts University in Boston MA. Dr. Stout has worked beside some of the top Cosmetic Dentists in Boston, Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills. With his roots in Ventura County, he is excited to be back in his home area treating his friends and family.
Dr. Stout practices a Dentofacial approach where function and esthetics blend perfectly with your unique facial form. Every procedure is a work of art and done conservatively to preserve your natural characteristics.
In addition to aesthetic dentistry, Dr. Stout also practices complete general dentistry. He believes in a holistic view to oral health: your mouth is part of your body. Preventing issues and minimal treatment to bring you full health.
“Less dentistry is the best dentistry”- Dr. Pascal Magne
Whatever it is you are looking to achieve, each individual is unique in his or her goals and desires. Dr. Stout wants to listen to you and help you be an active part of your treatment.
When not lighting the room up with smiles, you can find Dr. Stout playing the Bass guitar, competing in Jiu Jitsu tournaments, and volunteering at “Have A Heart Ranch Animal Rescue” in Agoura Hills, CA
Meet Your Team
Your A-team at Finesse Dental Care is like a large family, and we treat all patients the same way. When you visit the office for an appointment with Dr. Hever and Dr. Stout, we will provide you with comfortable and friendly care.