Have you been giving your smile the attention and care it requires? Are you brushing your teeth at least twice every day and flossing daily as well? Have you recently visited your dentist for a regular checkup for one of your bi-annual professional cleanings yet? If you have not been caring for your smile, it may be suffering from damage you did not know about and may require dental bonding treatments.
Your oral health services guide for dental bonding features the following attributes:
– Dental bonding uses resin or porcelain materials that are both safe and effective.
– As is often the case, dental bonding can even be used to help corrected minor misshapen or incorrectly spaced teeth.
– Usually, dental bonding treatments can be used as dental fillings to repair cavities and provide a tooth-colored filling that blends seamlessly with your natural tooth shade.
– Treatments such as dental bonding are used to mimic the look of your natural teeth.
– In order to help restore damage to your teeth in a variety of ways, including covering up stains and discolorations, dental bonding can be used.
– On most occasions, dental bonding treatments can last over a decade.
If you would like to schedule a dental bonding treatment with Dr. Steven Hever and the rest of our team at Finesse Dental Care, simply call our dentist office at 805-777-7447 for an appointment in Westlake Village, California. Our team of oral health care superheroes are here to help!